Wednesday, February 3, 2010

answer

waiting for about 3 weeks and finally i receive a favor answer, i'm not much surprise for it but still felt happy,maybe i'm easy satify my need, happy-go-lucky girl is me, so that i can easily forget all sadness in a few seconds, 1...2...3,cheer up^^!!!my mood changing rapidly fast, not all people can accept it but that is me~ actually i'm not that scare to make new friends in my new classes but i miss my previous classmates very much, i wish to be same class with them again but impossible...nevermind, i won't forget them as my 1 years more classmates before...sinyee, kahhwa, ahwen, fish...
now i'm ready to start my journey for my new life!!!this is the last time i swear! i won't let it occurs 2nd times,thanks my mom that she dint scold me much and let me continue of it ...thanks ahma help me alot when i was at trouble situation... thanks my housemates too because they treat me sushiking^^ 
and thanks especially for "him", he is beside me when i need his help and keep advice me...i love u all so much~ 

gampateh!!!ajak ajak fighting!!!let's work hard together~

No comments: