Saturday, August 7, 2010

special friend

special friend

i lost a friend
a special friend
we know each other only about 3 months++
u comfort me alot when i heartbroken
u keep accompany me when i need a friend to talk with
to share with my sadness
u too
u share your experience with me
u teach me become strong
bring me alot joyful time
keep make me laugh
our friendship is quite complicated
we play with each other
sometimes too over
but i know that we are just playing
not serious
coz for me
you're a special friend for me
but why?
what happen?
u disappear so suddenly?
u block me from fb suddenly?
can't contact u
call u but don't wanna ick up my phone
sms u din't reply me
WHY WHY WHY??
what's wrong with u ?
what's wrong with me?
what's wrong with us?
plz....tell me the truth...CW~

5 comments:

4 ™ said...

easy come easy go

Jazlynn said...

lolz~ lame la u~

Anonymous said...

Some people are just a by-passer in our life. Look wider look further, life will be good. Sometimes, some truth are meant not to be known by any mean and that is better for yourself and others.

Jazlynn said...

bt v r best friends before~ i don wan lost a friend like him...and dun noe the reason...

Anonymous said...

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173