Wednesday, July 28, 2010

house mate's gap


i apologize for my bad attitude, but this is me, not you don't know me well!!
just ask you do me a favor not i want to kill you
i think i had gap with you since few months ago
don't know y when wanna to talk with you that time
we will easily grab into quarrel or argue
u don't like to talk with me
i din;t force you
coz i not really like to talk with you too
i don't want to see your smelly face
make me felt like i owe you alot of money
ask you 10 questions and only reply me 1 or 2  answers and even not complete
maybe i treat you differently as compare with others
coz i adapt ady, yea....maybe!
okay~ i change it and won't want your help anymore
sometimes i really felt wanna to move out here
i don;t live with unhappily
and no communications with house mates
we live together tat's mean we like a family and don;t have any gap within all of us
i wish to be happy live with you
i wish you too
so can you plz turn all this back?

=as simple as possible=

No comments: