Monday, January 4, 2010

CRYing



After the called by him last night, I cant sleep although i am very tired...
My mood suddenly get down as well as from a more than 10 high building push down by someone, can you really imagine that how hurt i gain? Although it cant make me to die , but i wish to....because it is too hurt T_T  (die is no feel ) it is just an example, dont get shock! I am a open-minded people...wont try to kill myself so easily^^

In the moments, my tears cant stop and keep falling down into my heart...it is pain...
i determine myself dont to think this much because it is nothing...to me...and you...
Actually i was guessed that you will said to me one day but it is too fast and unexpected...so i cant be controlled...it is horror and awful news for me i think...maybe i am not that mature enough, but i wont force myself to change this because this is me!!myself!!ong wei ling!!

Do you know that actually you ask me this same kind of question to me again and again?
and my answer always the same...had you mention it?or you want me to give another answer so that can shut your mouth up to ask again? I am confused sometimes...
Everytimes I just act like nothing because dont wanna you worry alot...dont want you to think alot negative things...

I know you always say that is for my future own good...better to think it seriously...i know all this...but you dont actually what i want!you dont know!
I still felt pain and hurt, not because what you said to me, just...i...myself also dont know!dont know what i wan actually...u always said you are not really understand me,dont know what am i thinking,what u should do that can make me more happy and wont get hurt anymore...

All are my false...is me...
Eventually, i found the answer that is....ME!



FORGIVE ME

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I don't know what happen to you, but based on what you wrote, should be relationship matters.
Sorry to say, if you had just break up with your bf, don't be sad. Time will be the best tablet for you. You are a cheerful girl, don't let such thing pull you down.
Continue with your life cheerfully! You are still young and there is a long way for you to go and look through every corner of the world. There are no fullstops in life until you put one on it. Take it as an experience in life. No worries..cheer up ya!!

Jazlynn said...

thanks alot~
i will listen to ur advice,and wont to think tis much again~
thanks again^^