Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lie


I know that everyone will angry when someone lie to you...
same to me too...
but this time is...
i am the PINOCCHIO...
So,
i am sorry... ( felt bad + hurt )
i know i did wrong because not be honest to you all...
especially my parents...
i want to apologize to those who had lie by me before...
i know it is a fact and can't be forgive...
but i really want to let you know i myself felt bad too when i try to lie to you...
i am not happy and felt trouble to what i did...
and even can't forgive myself...
the reason always the same...
which is don't want you to worry about me this much...
all are for your own good...
so that i learn and choose to lie people...
actually i am not expert in lying people...
my lie are unbelievable...
because i will scare...i have symptoms of lie...
people will easily to know it immediately...so sad man~

FRIENDS ,
you are so clever...but maybe is i am stupid...
you know how to detect my lie as well...
everytime when i try to lie you,
you will know it...just after a moments i lie...
then you will laugh on me that why you so easy to expose by people?
don't lie again please...you are not well in it...
so funny isn't it?
but nowadays, you said me i had changed....become clever on lie...
when i try to lie, my symptoms not to appear anymore...
you can't guess it too...
you so hate me like this right? i hate myself like this too!
i cannot promise that i won't to lie again...because it is a lie too if i promise...
so...just want to let you know i am regret what i had did to you....
but those lie doesn't hurt on you too...
i wish that it won't affect our best relationship since we know each other when in childhood...( huge hugs )
Thanks, because you are still beside with me ~  
love you friends^^


MOM ,
same to you too...you are genius...
you know me well...know everythings of me because you are my lovely mom...
mom, i love you so much...thanks forgive me this much...
i am a bad daughter...
always let you worry a lot...
always hurt you a lot...
not same like brothers all let you felt assured to them...
i am trying to change myself be more mature...
not a headstrong kids like previous...
this is a promise and i will determine myself to do it! not to try my best, but it is a must!
love you mom^^

No comments: