Friday, January 1, 2010

1.1.1

Hanging Out whole days today with Ave ,Pling and her hubby^^

Sudden received a call last night and that was Ave, she direct asked me wanna go out with her or not...
I answer :" yes,but got who join us?and where we go?"
she just reply :" be prepared, we will come around 10am tomorrow morning to fetch you out!"
I havent sound out anything but she cut my phone immediately...I am blur and totally don't know what happen...
I agree to go out because want to celebrate New Year 2010 , I am active people so don't want to stay home bore myself...and i am glad that she come back hometown to find me...

Morning i overslept, as usual i will wake up around 8am but i awake at 9 something,what going on to my alarm???"bad romance" din't wake me up ?! it is really rush to prepare myself....I had a quite slow motion attitude...havent taking breakfast and direct go with them since they came my house and waiting outside a few minutes....sorry for make you all wait,paiseh~
we take about 2 hours to ipoh, it was 12pm,i was hungry until a bit gastric...so bad >...

After finish eat we depart to Sungkai "hot water spa" together with happily~woohoo~


FUNNY BOTH OF US






Opps!!!7pm...is time to go back home, lolz...
we all were tired...all felt sleeply on the way to our hometown...a exotic trip with them,hope can go out again like today~

Big news!!!she forgot to bring her pans for change then she wear back the pans that was wet...oh my god~so uncomfortable!yucks~haha,funny girl~







 HAPPY HAPPY FUN
1 to 10




Best Friend Forever^^

No comments: