Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Heart broken



i don't know why my heart so pain tonight, it suffer me untill can't pulse smoothly, the veins and arteries flow adversely and can't function well....tochering...sombrely and upset when hearing about negative things from other people especially the people who i care....i pretend did not heard those of things,but it is difficult and it was hurt me...i know that i am bad, i know that i hurt my friend but it was happen and i can't stop it....althought he forgive me what i did on him, i am guilty to him,he is the one who care me alot,like my family....he will be in my memory ever forever....
"hey friend, sorry for all and thanks....,best friend forever!" that is the only thing i can say for him....
i hate the people who poke me behind,i don't know who is she or he....they were success  because i receive what they did on me....i just want to thanks them without them i won't be brave,without them i still a naif child,they teach me alot of things and i learnt alot from them too....thanks you so much^^ i would not hate anyone because it just will make ourself suffer and feel bad...i want to live happily without harassment...cheer up baby^^

3 comments:

Eve said...

Little girl was growth^^
Actually, what happen?

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, what happened oh? why are you so unhappy?

Jazlynn said...

erm...jz gt sumone poke me behind and i really don noe who is he or she la...but jz let it be~
i m okie now~^^
thanks for caring abt me~~