Friday, November 5, 2010

bb

i love you my boy ... 
- the end -



i have a lot thgs wanna share with you
but i can't say out for you when i look into your eyes 
i can't treat you like normal friend not because i don't want friend with you anymore, 
i can't control myself
yea , i admit that i still got feel with you
and even more deeply as compare with previous time
but what should i do? 
i wish i can satisfy what you want from me
i want do it for you my dear
but it's hard
i try again and again 
not your problem , is my problem...
this few days i trouble you  
i'm sorry ! 
the thg i only can do for now is concentrate on my study
as u told me that wanna graduate together and i won't give up easily for my life
i don't have any hope from you 
i 'm just wanna change my life 
become the life that strange for me
but i will try to adopt and work harder and harder
don't worry... i won't stuck into your life anymore
and you too ....work harder for your study , graduate together ^^ 

love regards for you , my bb~ 

No comments: