Monday, November 8, 2010

i'm lost but only you

PLEASE! 
because of my bad attitude, my friends start to dislike me and even hate me
i know this only this few days and it is too late to know all this
i did too many bad things to make u guys hatred of me
yup~ i admit all this , because i had change alot
since foundation life until now, about 2 years period
alot of things happen around me 
happiness and sadness
about my ex stuffs ...
it is obvious ! i seriously change my pattern (behaviors and attitudes) when i start my 2nd relationship...
firstly, i think that  because of tat FXXXer , and influence me change to another people
my friends all felt that i 'm not me anymore~ my attitude totally different, nobody can accept this! 
but day after day, i felt that this problem is my personal problem, 
not related to anyone of cause that FXXXer....
what wrong with me? 
why i change to become like that? STOP! 
don't make de problem become worst and can't cure !
i know it is hard to make my friend to accept me back...hate is hate ! can't force them to like me ...
i don't want to lost all my things anymore! 
i wanna find back~ if i did any wrong for u guys - i wanna say "I'M SORRY" !!!
i m not that clever when i make someone else not happy or angry, because my pattern is straight forward, din't think twice and just direct to say out my opinion~ 
that's why i make alot people unhappy and don't like to friend with me
i don't want continue all this! 
STOP PLZZZZZZZZZZZ.....
it's hurt and pain~
the things happen and it won't change back like previous time 
de things i should do right now is ...
don't do again ! this is a huge punishment and last time for me!
no more enough time for me to PLAY!
stop being like a kid plz!
guai la~ obedient and listen to mommy~ study hard !