Tuesday, November 30, 2010

bitch!

few days ago i argue with my best friends ,
i admit i got fault that i angry both of them , 
i have no qualify to angry anymore ,
you want to kiss anyone , i have no right to stop ,
somemore that day is your birthday
everyone was happy but only me upset
i should control myself , i m too selfish ,
if i control my pressure well, this all unhappy things wont happen, u guys happy enough and i should pretend to be happy too...
now only think back, it is too late ,
you must hate me so much  ! 
my birthday oso don't want to wish me ! 
you really a small gas guy! hate you too!
i tot we both still can become best friends but you make all things become this worst ... make me to HATE YOU! nothing much i can say for you, just everything let it go... THE END !

jing micky!~~ 
this girl is a fucking bitch! 
i wont hate her! and thank you let me know this world got a type of ppl call "shuang mian ren" 
you are de one i met up! and you please fuck off from my life! ! !