Tuesday, November 30, 2010

my 20th birthday

today i really dont want to celebrate my birthday,
recently occur too much unhappy things
make me frustrated ! hatred of my life right now!
i just want to become alone ..
but then you guys make me so so so HAPPY !!!
I wont forget today my 20th birthday!

1st, thanks you ALEX~ i love my HIPPO CAKE~
although i dint try because the beer making me too full ad,
but i appreciate it so muchhh~ i really like PINK HIPPO~ CUTE^^
LOVE YOU ~ My besta!

2nd, thanks you NICOLE~ thanks for sponsor beers for me!!!
i so want it that night!!!making me drunk~ no more sadness^^
happy birthday for you too ya!!!
together celebrate quite fun! and i love the feel together with u guys!

3rd, thanks you WinnShern, James, Eiko and ShARK sHARK!!!
YOU GUYS ARE fantastic!!!
i love de cake you make yourself  me~~
omg! it is SWEET like hell1!!
i got finish de cakes ! haha~
although we know each other just a short period! but i can feel the HEART from you guys!
appreciate it~
SHARKshark!!! i love my present so muchhiie!!! thanks you@ ~~

4th, thanks you my 6 hours bf - FAI ~
thanks for bring me to ipoh...acc me shopping and secret recipe cakess!!
wait for your birthday, i ll do de same thgs for you@ wait me ya^^
love you forever!

5th, the MOST IMPORTANT!!!!
THANKS YOU MY BEST BEST BEST ahma~~~~
teck weei , teck yuan and ah four too!!!
i love my cakes!
i love my present from ahma!!! EAR PHONE + PENCIL BEG!!!
U GUYS ARE ALWAYS WITH ME !!!
i wont sad anymore , dont worry!
birthday should be happy!
i dont want to care the guys that not important for me !
think of myself and u guys!!!

ni men shi zui hao de!!!
LOVE U~
muacksszzZ!

No comments: