Thursday, April 15, 2010

friendship forever

Recently alot prob occur on me, i'm so stress..too heavy load for me...i cry day and night...can't even sleep well, but no ppl und me, coz i will still like normally ,everyday wear my "smiling mask" to meet everyone...i dont like to let ppl know tat i m unhappy or felt sad ,tis will only make my frens to worry about me, i want they happy and tis is my pleasure...the 1st thgs is about "love" prob...i love sum1 but v cn't together, and v keep quarrel tis few days, maybe is our communication prob or i m too jeolous tat he keep flirting with those girls...bt finally i found tat i m too naive nt mature enuff....he is jz close with them,tis is his behaviour...is nthg...stop my mind to think those stupid thgs!my tears are nt worth for tis...wish tat v can still like previous time, be "friend" my babe ~
2nd thgs is about my study..tis i dont wanna to say out...coz everthgs settle ady, thanks my lecturer...i will respect him forever^^ 
and the last thgs...is my friendship...the most important for me...
ahma, u are the one who i care the most...the other ppl say me hurt me i m jz listen and forget...bt urs...every words...i will remember and remind it through my life...i will try my best to change my bad attitude...wont dissapointed u k?~ love u forever my dear~ and i cherrish everytime together with u ... my tears is worth for u, i wish i cn find back what i lost and back to normal life as usual^^



1 comment:

Eve said...

finally you realized that you are always crying.It becomes normal when you cry in front of us.
Cheer~
and 1 more thing, you are so "yok ma"!LOL