Saturday, April 10, 2010

♥ white party ♥

  Barroom theme " WHITE PARTY "~
 All ladies & gentlemen with WHITE colour attires
  i have a great time with my frens at barroom last night
 4 cars of utarians together
 after FBF 's PROM night
  around 11pm sumthg
  enjoy the dance floor
  enjoy the DJ music
  enjoy the beers + wines + wiskeys
 tonight gonna be a good night, tonight gonna be a good good night..
    woohoo...

 pretty Elaine with me...
my dear Elora with me...
 lengzai with me...
Jon jon with me...
Jiunn nick with me...
fake TianQi with me...
Jaengar with me...

LET'S TOGETHER~~
 Hope can attend BLACK PARTY too~ LOL^^ yeah~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Quite informative post on this white party and hope you had good time. Couple of months ago, I arranged a weekend dance party with my friends at an exotic event space San Francisco by hiring a renowned party DJ service. Had a great party.