Friday, December 18, 2009

I Miss Y♥u



I miss U when U are far away.
I think about U every night and day.
Even we can't be together,
I will miss U now and forever.

Though we keep in touch through calls and messages,
It's not like having U by my side.
My heart never knew loneliness until U went away,
I'm missing U!!!

U must be a great runner,
because U r running in my mind.
But i am a bad shooter,
because i miss U always...

Miss U ~
when I miss U,
my heart feels the heat;
when i am with U,
every moments will become sweet~♥

=Just for U=




- Keroro, Miss U ~ -

3 comments:

Benny said...

erm..wondering who tat is u r thinking abt..tat guy must b luckly to hv u missing him..i m sure that he would b missing u much when u r not beside her from day to nite until the end of his day even she is sleeping could hv dreaming abt u..hehe. But i m sure tat he is crue n bad to keep u missing him tat much..nxt time if i meet him i help u settle him yea..wakaka

Anonymous said...

Dear Ling Ling, so so sweet la u n your dear..haha...sweet!

Jazlynn said...

thanks...^^
jz wanna let him know i m missing him very much~hehe