Saturday, December 19, 2009

My beloved best friend - EvE

Our Sweet Memories...



 We meet by chance and turned into friends...

 And now our destiny keep us close to each other...

 Making our friendship grow more with the passing time...

 Eve , you are a friend for lifetime!!!

 



Enjoy Every moments with you,when...


  We play...
   We laugh...
  We chat...
   We smile...
We study

  We live...
   We sleep...
  We bath...
  We hugs...

       We celebrate...
    We travel...
   We cheer...
    We gossip...
 We cry...
   We argue...
  We miss...
  We kiss...



 Keep all this everlasting...
 that's is my only hope...^^




Do you know that a good friend is like a good bra??

 It is...

  •  hard to find
  • supportive
  • comfortable
  • always lift you up
  • makes you look better
  • and always...close to your heart!!!
Thanks for being my supportive bra...hehe^^ 



Thanks so much...
for supporting my every dance performances...
Welcoming concert...Asian culture night...Mooncake's festival...etc.
I feel warm...
when You are bside me...

A-li-ga-toh~





Friendship forever!!!  

6 comments:

Eve said...

Bra?!
What a good description..
I appreciate our friendship too!
since the first day we become housemate, a fate to be a
Friend forever ^^

weei0214 said...

what? u bath u kiss???! lol so sweet~

Jazlynn said...

dun so touch wow~
aiyo...cry ad...wan tisu ma???
wakaka^^

my little bra~

weei0214 said...

then u no need buy bra anymore~ lol

said...

=.=" ~
ur friend must be very happy to be your "bra"...

if for boys friendship ..
should we use "underpants" ?
LoL 囧rz

Jazlynn said...

erm...yi...
tat's only my feel...
BUT maybe "underpants" are the best description abt u guys friendship i think...hehe^^
Thanks for the comments...^^