Monday, December 28, 2009

somethings that i should do...

Is it only dancing i can do well in my life?i asking myself....erm....i think even though sometimes i cant do it perfectly too....
i know i am not a good performance...because i will scare when i am on the stage....with alot of eyes looking at me....
i am just like to dance...that's only my interest...my hobby...
i felt freedom...relax...when i dance...it helps me forget all the negative things stucking in my mind...
my stress will disappear soon when i dance....it is just an ordinary reason that i fall in love with dance...
except dance....i don't have other things expert in my life already?
what things i still know to do?
shopping??wasting money??bad behaviours i had!!
i don't want to continue like that..
i don't want be a useless people...
i don't want to dissapoint my family as well as my lovely parent...
what should i do?
messy mind!!!
sumtimes i hate myself so much...
i can't even did a good job...a proud job....
i determine myself!!!i swear!!!
i want to do things that i ever do before...and need to do it nicely and tidely....
i wish that i success to done all those things...
they are my goals....the goals must be achieve!!!
i want to prove that i m a useful people!!!!^^

2 comments:

Benny said...

sumtime we js need time to adjust ourself into sum situation..u r not useless js it might not b the time to shows. Keep on dancing, we all like to see u dance which bring light n different experience for us..adjust yr tot n do wat u think is right..dont think bad o..i think u can do it well

Jazlynn said...

thanks for supporting me o^^