Sunday, December 20, 2009

Unpleasant Surprise






Just for my dearest MoM ,

I heard that u fall sick ad....
The news of your sickness came as a shock to me...
Your stomachache annoying you since a few days ago...
It was causing you to feel upset and embarrassed...
I don't know what should i do...
Since i am not beside you now...
But I hope...I wish... to accompany you....
As long as you feel the console...

I don't know what is the reason...
because i am not a doctor...
I hope that i can help you assume all of your painful...
But it seems can't be work...

You are not a child anymore...
I know you can take well yourself...
But why??
You still let yourself easy to fall sick...
This is not the first time...
You should seek a professional doctor soon...
Please....dear mom....
I know you are busy for your job everyday...
But, please take a break and rest...
Just for a week...
Isn't it very difficult for you???

Please forgive me...
accept my apologize...
I will be back soon...
let me take care of you...
I love you...

From : your only naugthy daughter

1 comment:

Benny said...

i knw that u r worrying yr mum, and i m sure your worries and care will reach her as long as u do care abt her. Dont worry this much yea..everything would b js fine like u said..she is already adult and she cant tk care her well..send my regard to her. I wil pray to Guan Yin Ma for her..