Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yummy yummy~



-Starbucks Coffee-
I was having MochaPraline in Gurney plaza,Penang...
Yee....it taste very delicious....nice to drink....

You guys must quickly and go to try it...
It is the newest product of Starbucks... 

It doesn't taste too sweet or bitter...
It is suitable for those who dislike the taste of coffee so much...
Althought it costs RM 15...quite expensive...

Oh my god~I was totally falling in love with it...
-wANt to DrInk It again and again-




-Big Apple Donut-
Sweety!!!
It is full of chocolates...
Inside the donut also contains much of chocolates...
I believe that a lot of girls like chocolate very much...
Of course, not all ~
hmm...but for me,i love it very much^^
Althought it consists of high calories...very fat...
Hey, girl~
Eat first and then keep slim again...
It won't be too late...




-Curry Coconut-
 Guess what is inside the coconut?
It is full of spicy curry...
It's main ingredient is huge prawns...
I like prawn very much but unfortunately i m allergic to seafoods...
So, i was only able to try the curry...
Its aroma is really good too...
It is available in my hometown -Selangor...
Just come & visit here when you are free^^





that's all for my blog today

5 comments:

4 ™ said...

siew pao is nice

weei0214 said...

cha siew pao also not bad~

Jazlynn said...

i love cha siew pao too^^

Eve said...

I dislike coffee..but like donut^^

Jazlynn said...

next time treat u donut~
let's shopping together^^